Sambu’s NASA-SKIN is a Hotmelt Film (Thickness 0.02 ~0.20mm) over which the PU skin in various colors is dry-coated.
Among other FUSE products, it is the most lightweight. Therefore, it is suitable for making shoe accessories or logos. It is also suitable to replace screen printed parts that require solvent resistance.
- A great alternative to screen printing
- No contraction as it does not use solvent
- No color migration issue
- Multilayered operation over skin is possible.
- Cutting of elaborate and complex design patterns is possible.
- No limitation in design cutting size as a digital cutting plotter is used.
- All kinds of regular colors and special colors (CS color, etc.) can be supplied. Various kinds of special effects, such as glossy/matt finish and embossing, can also be added.
Example of Application
NASA-SKIN LOGO -
It is a PU-SKIN with a thin and flexible hot-melt attached. It can replace screen printing and it does not leave cracks or have color migration issues.
Structure : PU Skin + Hot-Melt
* It can be supplied in roll units or laser-cut units upon request.
|0.05 ~ 0.25||47”||Upon request||Matt Semi Gloss Gloss||No-sew fuse||Pu skin + Hotmelt|